Total Money Management is our premier service, read below to see if it may be of assistance to you.
- Have you heard of Total Money Management? This service provided for those who need extra help in managing their money.
- If you are sick, or in hospital a lot, and keep missing the dates to pay your Power, Phone, Rent etc, – then TMM might be for you.
- If you find it hard to say no to whanau who want help to pay their bills, even though you can’t pay your own, – then TMM might be for you.
- If you are drowning in debt and have other problems too, – then TMM might be for you.
- If you are in a relationship where your partner spends all your money, – then TMM might be for you.
- If you just can’t manage, full stop, – then TMM might be for you.
- If you panic when your Rates, Insurance, Maintenance and other high value bills come along, – then TMM might be for you.
- Call or come along and ask to speak with Susan Anderson, the TMM specialist, she won’t bite. Promise.
Susan Anderson B.Sc. (Hons) (Psychology) B.Ed TTC
I grew up in Te Teko (I’m the one wearing shoes in the school photo!) and attended Whakatane High School, where I met my late husband, Joe Anderson from Murupara. We moved to Hamilton to attend University and both became teachers; our four children each have a dual heritage, British & Maori, or maybe three, Tuhoe, Arawa, Ngatiwikitoria.
When Joe died I decided to back to University and completed a degree in Psychology. I have run work ready courses for long term ACC clients, taught Literacy/Numeracy & Life Skills at Marae based PTE’s, and been a Maori liaison representative on the Matamata Intermediate School Board of Trustees. I finished my education career in Matamata, teaching Academic English at Te Kura Kaupapa O’Te Rau Aroha.
With my qualifications and vast experience of dealing with people of all ages, at all levels and from all walks of life, I am ideally suited to help those who can’t quite manage on their own, for whatever reasons.
If you feel Total Money Management could help you, please click on the “Express Interest” button below, or call us on 07 307 1390 and ask for Susan Anderson.